|Childcare - - Kuala Lumpur (Listing id #5070)
-A division of Yu Der School (please view Yu Der Kindergarten at Listings)
-Established in the year 1952, Yu Der School is one of the pioneer of the early childhood education in Malaysia.
-Due to urban development, we moved out from our previous location in Jln Tun Razak (opposite the US Embassy, Kuala Lumpur) and re-established in Pandan Jaya and Pandan Indah in the year 1989 and 1993 respectively.
-There are currently 3 establishments under Yu Der School, namely Yu Der Kindergarten(Pandan Indah)-HQ, Yu Der Kindergarten (Pandan Jaya) and Taska Subuh (Pandan Indah).
-We provide services for children from aged 18 months onwards to 6.
-With more than half a century of experience in early childhood education, it is our mission to provide high quality of care and education for young children. We might be old in history but our teachings are constantly reviewed and upgraded yearly in order to stay as the frontier of early childhood education.
* Children should have the freedom to learn and explore in a natural, warm , caring and safe environment.
* Children learn best through play.
* Children have individual needs and preferences.
* Children should develop wholistically.
* Children should learn to be independent, responsible and empathetic.
* Children benefit from a multi-cultural environment.
* Children should learn to be a problem solver and conflict mediator.
*We genuinely believe play as the pedagogical tool for learning
*Our program is based on Total Learning, Developmental Appropriateness, Constructivist and Multiple Intelligences theory.
*Thematic Approach and Corners learning are widely used at our Taska.
*We also believe that children acquire knowledge through hands on activities.
Various Learning Corners
*Mathematics & problem solving
*Art & Craft
*Excursion (Children aged 4 only)
Location on map:
Name: Mrs. Tang
Phone : 603-42930489
76 & 78, Jalan 5/16, Pandan Indah,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.